Ecocraft India Indalium Malabar Biriyani Uruli with Lid, Light Weight (17 Inch Dia )
Outer diameter -20.25″; Thickness – 8mm; Height – 7.8″; Depth – 6.6″; Inner diameter-17″; Weight – 10.300 kg Lid Dimensions: Diameter – 20.5″; Thickness – 2mm; Weight – 750g 99.5% Pure Aluminium. Scratch resistant, Easy to handle. Heavy anti-bulging base, High thermal conductivity
Who doesn’t love a delicious Kerala-style Malabar Biriyani served hot for lunch? Mannar Craft’s Indalium Biriyani Uruli will serve you the best. Made from 100% food-grade Aluminium, this biriyani uruli is ideal for making different types of biriyani. The biggest advantage of indalium vessels is that food will never get stuck at the bottom hence making it the perfect kitchen cookware for cooking and deep frying also. Other than biriyani, you can try out a wide variety of Kerala recipes. Go ahead and place your orders today
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||50.8 x 50.8 x 19.8 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||11 Kilograms|
- Made from 100% food-grade Aluminium with 5 mm thickness.
- Width -17.5 Inch;Weight – 10 KG
- It is ideal for making different types of biryani.
- Since the biriyani Uruli is made with appreciable thickness, the food will not get stuck to the bottom and not get burnt inside the cookware which is perfect for deep fry.
- Consumes less oil and Saves more fuel
- Thermal efficient:Heat fast and evenly
17 Inch, 23 Inch
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.