Ecocraft India Cast Iron Kadai (8 Inch)
•Width of Kadai-8 Inch;Height of Kadai – 3 Inch; Depth – 2.75 Inch; Weight – 1.5 KG •No cast kadai is rust free. Make sure that after washing it dry it and apply a thin coat of any oil •Handmade with the finest grade iron and built to last for generations. Cooking in a cast iron pan adds a good amount of trace iron in the food, which is beneficial for supplementing dietary iron intake and reducing iron deficiency. This is a handmade product, so please do not expect the finish that you get from machine-made cookwares like nonstick,steel. Our products are made by artisans from God’s own country -Kerala. •Cookware is Unseasoned .Before First Use-The traditional way is to seep the raw vessel in water that is used to wash rice (containing starch particles) for a 2 days and then treat with oil so that the oil becomes a coating and makes it rust proof and even non- stick.
|Item Diameter||8 Inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||20.3 x 20.3 x 7.6 Centimeters|
|Has Nonstick Coating||No|
|Is Oven Safe||No|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||No|
About this item
- Made from 100% food-grade Iron with 9 mm thickness.
- Width -8 Inch;Depth – 2.75 Inch;Weight – 1.5 KG
- Cast iron Kadai is hand-seasoned. But it needs seasoning for few times before cooking
- Since the Kadai is made with appreciable thickness, the food will not get stuck to the bottom and not get burnt inside the Kadai which is perfect for deep fry.
- Retains heat longer and consumes less oil
- NOTE- you will need to replace your non-stick or steel cookware every few years. With proper care and usage, Cast iron Kadai can be used for many years
9 Inch, 10 Inch, 11 Inch, 12 Inch, 13 Inch, 14 Inch
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.