Red Clay Pot
Hand made Clay/Earthen Pot are used for cooking flavorful and authentic curry and gravy dishes. The aesthetic claypots can also be used as a serveware.
|Volume||Can Cook For|
|1 litre||1 – 2 Persons|
|2 litre||2 – 3 Persons|
|3 litre||4 – 5 Persons|
|4 litre||6 – 8 Persons|
- Handmade using traditional pottery techniques
- Made using the best quality mud from the fertile lands of Kerala
- 100% natural, unglazed, pure clay pot
Benefits of using a Claypot:
- Promotes easier digestion of food: alkaline nature of clay neutralizes the acidity of the food and maintains the pH balance.
- Beneficial to health: provides minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, and sulfur.
- Food is extremely flavourful and tasty: the porous nature of claypot retains the moisture and aroma.
1 Litre, 2 Litre, 3 Litre, 4 Litre
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.